samedi 15 janvier 2011

A peaceful time in the SNOW :)




Les amis deviné quoi? Mon cousin ma donné cette chemise pour noel, je l'adore. Je la porte pour toute les occasions que j'ai eu ... ( restaurant, soirée entre amies ). Tout le monde me donne des compliments sur celle-ci, alors la compagnie se nomme: Jared Lang, aller voir sur internet ;) !

Guys guess what? my cousin gave me this shirt for Christmas, I love it. I wear it for all the opportunities I had ... (restaurant, evening among friends). Everybody was making me compliments on this shirt, so the company name: Jared Lang, go on internet;)!


SNOW TIME :)







                                           Bag:  Roxy
                                           Shirt: Jared Lang
                                           Sweater: Banana Republic
                                           Boots: Ugs :)

Have a Good Week   - Lea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire